Protein Drops - New packaging
Unit price per
The Secret Formula for Radiant and Healthy Hair Revealed: Protein Drops!
Do you also suffer from brittle and dull hair? Do you wake up with frizzy curls that soon turn into a limp and lifeless mass? It's time to say goodbye to these frustrations and discover the secrets of healthy hair.
Our hair is mostly made up of protein and just as our bodies need protein in our diet, we also need protein in our hair care routine. Protein strengthens hair by adhering to the hair shaft, strengthening the cuticle, filling gaps in the cuticle and creating a protective layer. This maintains hair's moisture and gives it more shine and definition.
Our Protein Drops provide this essential protein in a convenient and easy-to-use form. Vegan and cruelty-free, fragrance-free and CG Approved, they offer the perfect solution for every hair type. Whether you have fine or medium hair, low, medium or high porosity, or chemically treated hair, these protein drops will suit your hair.
Give your hair the boost it needs by adding the drops to your existing products, our Amazing Curls products, or applying them directly to damp hair for a quick refresh. Feel the difference in just one application and experience for yourself how your hair regains its vitality and shine.
50 ml Protein Drops, packaged in a beautiful tube.
Shelf life 1 year after opening.
The number of drops you can add to your product depends on the points below:
length of your curls
thickness of your hair
porosity / elasticity of your curls
in which product you want to add it
The Hydrolyzed Wheat protein is suitable for fine and medium hair - low, medium and high porosity hair
The Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is suitable for fine and medium hair - porous, damaged and chemically treated hair
- We recommend adding at least 5-10 drops per side/section in your product(s), use more drops if you have longer and thicker hair.
- If your hair feels stiff/rough after applying the drops, then you have used too much or your hair is not accepting the protein at the moment.
- Mask, mix at least 15 drops with an amount of mask, depending on the length of your hair and amount of product.
- You can also add the drops to a refresh, should you experience sagging curls after a few days and it looks dry? Then spray your hair damp or wet, take a little gel or cream in your palm and add a few protein drops, rub your hands together well to get it to mix well. If you don't want to add product in your hair, then you can also suffice with putting a quantity of drops on your hands and apply directly to damp hair to restore shine and bounce to your curls.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Wheat protein makes your hair strong, hydrated and ensures that the moisture in your hair is retained. Wheat protein is great for dry and damaged hair. Split ends like wheat protein.
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Soy protein is a water soluble protein obtained from soy. It strengthens and repairs the hair fiber by reducing the damage to your hair. Soy protein adds shine and makes your hair soft. It also increases the ability to retain moisture in your hair.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch
A water soluble wheat protein hydrolyzate in a synergistic hydrating complex with wheat oligosaccharides (hydrolyzed starch). The combination of film-forming and moisturizing properties make it an extremely functional active ingredient for the hair. It is a powerful moisture regulator that makes hair weather resistant to extreme weather conditions. Penetrates the hair and reaches all parts of the inner cortex. Improves the inner tensile strength of the hair and gives body and texture.
In other words, Vitamin E can help support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
Extracted from the seeds, sunflower oil is high in essential fatty acids such as phospholipids and ceramides, as well as antioxidants and vitamin E, making it deeply nourishing and soothing to dry hair and scalp. It retains moisture and helps keep hair healthy and strong.
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin
These protein drops are suitable for all hair types.
We have extensively tested it on low and high porosity hair, high and low elasticity.
Which Hair Needs Protein?
- Damaged Hair / Porous Hair: Sun-bleached, from frequent swimming in a pool / chlorinated water, wavy and permanently dyed or semi-permanently dyed hair usually needs more protein.
- If the ends are thinner than the center and appear lighter in color, your hair may need protein, especially at the ends. Protein balances porosity in damaged hair.
- Dry hair - if you've tried everything with protein-free masks and oil treatments and those treatments don't work, the dryness of your hair could indicate a need for protein.
- Thin Hair: Protein also supports thin / fine hair as it adds just a little bit of extra stiffness - protein is support for your hair. People with coarse hair tend to find that using protein too often makes their hair feel stiff or brittle, dry or sticky, or possibly too soft and limp.
- Before coloring or highlighting or after a lot of exposure to the sun and dry wind, the hair can benefit from hydrolysed proteins in products.
- Break in your hair. If you've already tried deep conditioning or a long oil treatment, it's time to try some protein. Because protein helps to keep hair hydrated (it slows down water loss!). It can help reduce breakage in dehydrated hair by increasing hydration. Hair is less likely to break when it is flexible and hair is most flexible when it is well hydrated.
- Since your hair is made of protein, each hair needs protein, to a greater or lesser extent.
Signs Hair Needs Protein:
- Hair that loses bounce may need protein.
- Hair that breaks down while using a lot of good (protein-free) conditioner probably needs protein.
- Hair that looks and feeldry despite using oils and conditioners may need protein for hydration.
- Hair that tangles more than usual.
- Curls that look undefined after styling or refreshening
Deze eerst als aanvulling gekocht op de producten die ik heb. Mijn haar zit een stuk beter. Erg blij mee. Wanneer mijn andere producten gebruikt zijn ga ik zeker de rest proberen.
Mijn krullen hebben proteïne nodig omdat ik mijn haar verf. Nu zijn deze proteïnedruppels echt een geweldige uitkomst! Heb ze al toegevoegd toen ik de all-in-one stylingproduct van dit merk ging gebruiken ... fantastisch. Mijn haar voelt niet zwaar en de krullen zien er mooi uit. Op mijn werk viel het menigeen op dat mijn haar anders was. Ik vertelde dan ook enthousiast over deze nieuwe producten en lieten hun mijn haar voelen en dat voelde zacht en schoon aan. Totaal niet het idee dat er producten inzaten! Zeer zeker een aanrader als jouw haar ook proteïne nodig heeft. Vooral omdat je dit bij je eigen producten kunt toevoegen!!